Read what experts think and expect, what DNSSEC has to offer, and how this security technology is developing.
An in-depth look at the technology of DNSSEC, how the protocol works, standardisation and new developments.
- SIDN acts as intermediary in the transfer of DNSSEC-enabled domains
- Transfer of DNSSEC-enabled domains: IETF method is preferred
- EPP 'key relay': a structural solution for the DNSSEC transfer problem
- Support for secure transfer of signed domains now complete
- DNSSEC timing: absolute, relative and administrative timestamps
- Centralised DNSSEC validation on closed networks
- SIDN now also supports cryptographic DNSSEC algorithms 13 and 14
Background information on DNSSEC, how-to info, best practices and case studies.
Root KSK roll-over
Extensive reading on the roll-over of the root KSK key pair, and what needs to be done.