What is our mission?
Our mission is to provide SIDN with proactive and reactive support by maintaining and continually seeking to improve the security of our services.
What are our goals?
- We are the single trusted point for computer security matters.
- We promote awareness of computer security issues.
- We make recommendations regarding computer security.
- We support the resolution of computer security incidents.
- We actively address threats to our services.
What do we protect?
What are we responsible for?
- The Domain Registration System
- The resolving of .nl domain names
- The .nl name servers and zone file
- The Is and Whois for .nl domain names
- Our websites (both public and restricted access)
- The technical infrastructure that secures our offices
- All other ICT infrastructure
How can you reach us?
- Preferably by e-mail: email@example.com
- If you want to encrypt your message, download our PGP key.
- You can call us between 08:30 and 17:00 (Dutch time) on +31 26 352 5512.
- Our mailing address:
F.a.o. SIDN CSIRT
PO Box 5022
6802 EA Arnhem