Dutch-language magazine now out
A team of copywriters, photographers and artists was on hand to record impressions of SIDN Connect. The material has now been brought together in a sumptuous Dutch-language highlights magazine. From the hacker's story to practical advice on preparing for the GDPR and the best ideas from the SIDN Gearbox. Everyone who attended SIDN Connect will receive a copy of the magazine by post. And anyone who's curious to see what they missed can now download a digital copy. It gives a real flavour of the occasion. Some of the presentations are available on line as well. Unfortunately, a few presentations made at the event can't be shared for copyright reasons. All the available presentations are in Dutch.
After the success of the inaugural event, a date's already been fixed for SIDN Connect 2018: Thursday 29 November. It would be great to see you there. And, don't forget: we have interpreters for guests who don't speak Dutch.
- Read the Dutch highlights magazine on line
- View the photos of SIDN Connect 2017
- Watch the available Dutch presentation
- Roelof Meijer, SIDN - Opening
- Bart Schermer, Considerati - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Christian Branbergen, Dataprovider - Mining gold from big data
- Rickey Gevers, ethical hacker - A hacker's story
- Jurjen Lengkeek, RDM Makerspace - How Moore’s law is going to turn your world upside down
- Jelte Jansen, SIDN Labs - Security and privacy on the internet of things
- SIDN Fund - From innovative project to high-impact succes