Here are some of the sessions we've got lined up:
- Richard van Hooijdonk will lead a guided tour of the business of the future. What skills does a future leader require?
- Marleen Stikker, who recently appeared on Dutch TV's Zomergasten, will examine the special relationship between people and technology.
- Brian Trammell will be highlighting the weaknesses in the existing internet and presenting RAINS, Another Internet Naming Service.
- eID expert Esther Makaay will shed light on the defining trends and drivers in the field of on-line authentication.
- DMARC helps to prevent phishing, but isn't easy to implement. Michiel de Vis will therefore outline his approach.
- No SIDN registrar will want to miss the SIDN Debating Chamber, where several topical motions will be considered.
- Satirical news show De Speld will take a provocative look at key issues relating to the internet industry and SIDN.
Check out the full programme on our new event website and register now.